Like you, there are thousands of frustrated professionals out there who crave something different. You've followed the standard plan to the letter despite the sacrifices, and now feel like you're going around in circles.
What makes you stand out from the rest, however, is that you’ve just taken the first step to finding a solution to your problems. It starts with a powerful conversation, where you will feel properly listened to for the first time in a very long time. And all it will cost you is 30 minutes of your life.
One-to-one, 30 minute powerful conversation to determine where you are, where you want to be, and what’s preventing you from moving forward. At the end of the call, we will know:
- why you were compelled to pick up the phone
- how your past is influencing where you are now
- with no limitations, what your life could be like
- what obstacles prevent your potential being realised
A half day, one-to-one intensive to draw a line in the sand, get you out of reverse gear and back into neutral. Ideal for one-off barriers to effectiveness, or as a pre-cursor to the Executive Navigator programme. You will leave the session with:
- increased self-awareness about your unhelpful habits
- understanding of how they’re sabotaging your potential
- the ability to interrupt the main habit
- a plan to move towards where you want to be
My 3 to 6 month one-to-one deep dive addresses how your unique beliefs, behaviours and assumptions are holding you back. In this entirely bespoke programme, you will learn how to:
- acknowledge your past doesn’t dictate your future
- interrupt old coping strategies that are no longer relevant
- mitigate the risk of future failure and rejection
- notice and defend yourself against burn out
- apply tools and psychological theories we collect along the way
- build and maintain relationships that serve you positively
- get on the radar for all the right reasons
My most popular programme, The Leader Ship, has miraculous results in just one day. It is designed to put leaders under stress at sea and observe how they behave. This is for anyone who wants to be able to confront new situations with an open mind, and is not for the faint hearted. The programme comprises:
- the Passage Planner programme
- a day sailing with other professionals and leaders (including lunch at anchor)
- the opportunity to see how your barriers to progress play out in a group
- facilitated wash-up session at the end of the day
- take-aways to incorporate into your normal environment
- an individual follow up session to discuss how you are embedding your learning
If you are truly serious about getting on the radar for the right reasons, and you are tired of feeling frustrated and overlooked, you can’t afford to miss this boat.
I attended The Leader Ship programme off the coast of Brighton. Barry's approach was excellent, observing and then providing feedback and recommendations on how I can be a stronger leader through better relationship management.
I would definitely recommend this event for those wanting a fun way to learn about themselves whilst working with others.